Tuesday, January 24, 2017

An Adventure in an Ugly Hat

This week Elder Jayden went on an adventure! His zone had a conference, and spent a day at a Colombian military base that had a museum. He sent a bunch of really cute pictures, almost more in this one e-mail than I have been able to scrape out of him HIS WHOLE MISSION.
I'll take them when I can get them.
This will fill his scrapbook out nicely.
In the meantime, Utah has been dumped on with another huge load of SNOW, and the pictures of his sunburned face make me jealous! My week has been a struggle, and I think a lot of it has to do with the dreary weather here.
Here is his e-mail this week:
Well i can tell you one thing, my week was not filled with snow:)
This week President came down and stayed for a long time in Sincelejo. We had a zone conference with him and learned some more about repentance and had a really good conference. 
This keyboard sucks.
I am sorry that your week kinda sucked. I hope this week goes better for you! 
This week was filled with amazing instruction from President. I willl shoot you some pictures in a sec. We went to a military base and we had a really good time. We played sports and ate and just kinda chilled as a zone there. There are a lot of parties and stuff going on in Sincelejo so the missionaries there couldn't really work so President decided that it would be better if we did something as a zone. 
With the meetings and the activity we had,  and because we have to travel an hour away(ish) to Sincelejo, we haven't been able to work a whole lot.
Oh also this week i split my pinky toenail in half, hurt really bad.
That's about all i have but i will hit you with some pics in just a little bit and hopefully that will make you happier:)
Love you!
Elder Wadley
I caught him online and we had this little convo:
Do you realize you have two more Mondays?
mom stop haha i know how much time i have left but i dont like people reminding me:) crazy though!
Can't stop. Won't stop.
Did you just miley cyrus me??
I also gave him a little crap about the hat that he is wearing in all of these pictures and who in the heck approved this hat? He looks like a 87 year old lady! I guess he hurried and bought it when they went out to the base. Maybe it was all they had? I dunno. It's pretty special.
Elder Flores, Elder Wadley, The Hat, Elder Canavese.
Two hats! One of the other Elders looks dorky too!

A little blurry, but USA!
His horrible split toe.
His whole zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment