Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The E-mail That Was 36 Words

The only reason I am even posting this is for the cute picture that was sent with it. Other than that, this missionary Monday was a total bust for me! Both of my boys phoned it in this week.
Here is Elder Jayden's WHOLE E-MAIL.

Well congrats on your calling! I am proud of you! 

This week wasnt a whole lot of anything. 
I will shoot you a picture of me in front of a fat dog statue! 
Love you!
Elder Wadley
Yep. Really. I waited a whole week for that.
He must have had plans or something because he sent that and was offline.
The picture is cute of him though.
Sam and I wondered if he was wearing sweat pants? His pant legs look kind of bunched up like they are too short.
We are wondering how freaking tall this kid is now?
I also got a kick out of the Colombian men in the background.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I don't know about a thousand, but it is more than the 36 he actually wrote this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment