Tuesday, April 5, 2016

"God sendeth more witnesses, and He proveth all his words."

We got a short email from Elder Wadley letting us know that he would be unable to write to us on his p-day this week because of "stuff." Without going into too much detail, it looks like Medellin, where he currently is, is having some political unrest "stuff." I know without a doubt he is being protected. I am also confident in the inspiration received and direction given by President Calderon. We love this wonderful man- and his sweet wife.

This has been a very emotionally charged week here for many reasons.
We have had so many blessings. My heart is so full it leaks out of my eyes. The experiences are too tender to share. I just know that God is aware of us, individually. He answers prayers that aren't even uttered. He blesses us with things that we didn't even know we needed until He grants them to us.

Elder Jayden's younger brother Brendan received his mission call. He will be serving in the Indianapolis, Indiana mission, and reports June 29th- in 85 short days.

Many of the blessings we receive currently are because we have a missionary out serving the Lord. Soon to be two. We are so proud of our boys, and humbled by the blessings we receive and will continue to receive on their behalf.

I was really relieved to have an e-mail come in from Elder Wadley, and the miracles continue- he sent photos!

Here is his e-mail:
Hey there mom and family!
Well what an awesome week! I cant even describe how excited i am for Brendan! I have been so beyond pumped for him! Oh and June is going to come by so fast! Words cant even describe how excited i am!
He is going to be a great missionary and have so many great opportunities! 
Other than that my week hasn't been that interesting i have been in the office basically all week because president had interviews and my comps had to do a bunch of stuff so i couldn't really leave. As far as missionary work it has been kinda slower this week. We did have a couple little lessons but nothing really that cool. 
Oh and was conference amazing or what?! There were so many great things that were said! I was able to learn so much and feel the spirit so strong! I was able to find so many answers to questions that i had! 
I really don't have a lot to say this week because i have been cooped up all week.
Anyways life is good! I love the mission! 
I just wanted to share a scripture that i believe that i have shared before but with conference weekend i wanted to share it again.
2 Nephi 11:3
And my brother, Jacob, also has seen him as I have seen him; wherefore, I will send their words forth unto my children to prove unto them that my words are true. Wherefore, by the words of three, God hath said, I will establish my word. Nevertheless, God sendeth more witnesses, and He proveth all his words.

I really like the part that says that God will establish his word by three. How many times did they talk about a certain subject but multiple times? It is another testimony that God chooses the stuff that needs to be said in Conference and that it is really His conference and His words!
Well i love you guys and again i am super proud of Brendan!
Talk to you later!
Elder Wadley

"Here are some pics of a FHE we had where we learned to cook some food!"
It looks like they cooked some Platanos (fried plantains)


No comments:

Post a Comment